Whole Life Final Expense Insurance
Final Expense Insurance, also known as Burial or Funeral Insurance, is a small whole life insurance policy with affordable premiums designed to pay for your final expenses, such as your burial and funeral.
Benefits typically range from $5,000 - $50,000 with most carriers. No exams are necessary and most health histoy is accepted.
Benefits typically range from $5,000 - $50,000 with most carriers. No exams are necessary and most health history is accepted. These are whole life plans and are what we refer to as "simplified issue'. Meaning there are only medical questions to qualify. The policy begins when the insurance company receives your first premium.
- Policy begins immediately
- Premiums never increase
- Death benefits are guaranteed never to decrease.
- Benefits are paid to your beneficiary tax free.
- Policy is permanent and will not expire, regardless of age and health.
- Policy is portable if you move.
- Accumulates cash value.
So, there is no confusion:
Final expense insurance = burial insurance = funeral insurance